Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam Review
Pimples and acne is a problem with every girl nowadays. All thanks to the stress and anxiety given to all the students in the name of education. To top it all, we people are judgmental about people aesthetics and outer beauty. These things certainly matter a lot to teenagers and thus their anxiety levels rise more. The main reason to cure pimples and acne should be to feel good about yourself and free yourself from this skin problem.
So, today we will be talking about the Sebamed clear face cleansing foam which is a cleanser for acne prone skin. Let’s see if it does the job well or not.
P.S- The sample product was given by the company, however this review is based on my personal experience.
The ingredients enclosed in this product are: Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow
Packaging and Texture
The packaging of this product is definitely worth the splurge. It feels like a very high end brand. The product comes with a regular carton inside which you will find a white bottle with a pump nozzle which makes it really user-friendly and this also ensures that the product is free of any germs.
The texture of the cleanser is of very light weight foam. You will literally not feel anything once you’ve applied it as it is as light as air. Just one pump is sufficient to cover the entire face.
You can use it as a regular facewash or a face treatment that will slowly but surely deal with all your face issues without damaging your skin.
Price of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam – Rs 630/- for 150ml
What does the company claim?
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam contains Montaline C40 and panthenol. The NEW active element Montaline C40, based on coconut oil, diminishes the amount of bacteria from 100,000 to zero in 5 minutes.
- Puts a stop to the formation of new pimples with its active antibacterial agents.
- Refines the skin tone, gives a matt finish and prevents shine.
- Soothes your skin with Panthenol and encourages the restoration of irritated and reddened skin.
- The pH value of 5.5 stabilizes the natural protecting acid mantle. Has a mainly gentle cleansing action.
I got to try Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam for review. I hve used Sebamed products and my skin has loved them. Just within 1 month of daily use I have witnessed some really positive results. This cleanser has worked wonders for me and has made my skin look radiant as ever. Not only my acne is nowhere to be found but it has ensured that my skin remains rejuvenated all day long. Plus it doesn’t bother me to wash my face with this amazing cleansing foam twice or even thrice a day, thanks to its super light weight foam, that pulls out all the dust from my pores leaving my skin hydrated but oilfree. I was also able to spot an improvement regarding some minor pigmentation on my face. Overall, I am truly in love with this product.
What I Liked about Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
- Eliminates dirt and bacteria from skin entirely.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin, which is very essential.
- Efficiently helps in removing blackheads and whiteheads.
- If applied on pimples, helps to dry out the pimple quicker and thus removing it without leaving any hideous scars behind!
- Makes my skin supple and radiant.
- It is clearly dermatological tested.
- Can be used for all skin types as it’s very mild.
What I didn’t like about Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
- It is a bit expensive, but one bottle lasts about 2-3 months.
- As it is a mild cleanser do not expect that it will clean your skin thoroughly.
My Ratings for Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam – 4.5/5
Will I buy it again?
Yes, keeping in mind all the pros of this product this definitely qualifies for a re-purchase.