10 Reasons to Drink More Water
According to Science, a normal human being can live for three weeks without food. But, when it comes to water, he can survive for only three days. There is no doubt in the fact that Water is one of the most important thing needed for survival. Even our body is 50-60% water and about 71% of Earth’s surface is water covered. Water is all around us but still we don’t take it seriously. It is a known fact that our body needs at-least eight liter of water a day. In this post, we are going to share top 10 reasons to drink more water.
- Water keeps you healthy: In this era of technology, people are looking for shortcuts. Even when it comes to staying healthy, they need quick result. Everybody wants to remain healthy and water plays an important role in this. Water can boost your immune system and can even help in reducing the chances of cancer, flu and heart attack.
- Water maintains fluid balance in body: One of the important reason of top 10 reasons to drink more water is that it actually maintains the fluid balance in our body. Our body needs to maintain the correct balance between potassium and body. This balance is maintained by water. This fluid balance helps in transporting nutrients, regulating body temperature and digesting food.
- Water gives you a clearer and glowing skin: One of the most amazing reason to drink more water is that it can make you look younger. Drinking more water can improve the color and texture of your skin as it helps in building new cells. Water can also help in reducing the risk of pimples and wrinkles. Water can make your skin look brighter, younger and healthier. It would not be an exaggeration to say that water is the best anti-aging around which don’t even cost much.
- Water gives instant energy: Keep aside all energy drinks as Water is the best energy drink you can have. The reason behind this is that water is used in almost all the process in the body and if you are feeling low on energy, it means you are low on water. Just grab a glass of water and you will realize that you are feeling more energetic now.
- Water can help you in facing your pain: Feeling a headache? Just drink a glass of water and it’s done. Not only headache, drinking more water can also help you in reducing joint pain and muscle cramps. The reason behind this is that water keeps the joint lubricated and muscles more elastic, so that you can feel less pain.
- Water keeps your body clean and toxic free: If you are still thinking on what are top 10 reasons to drink more water, this point can really help you. It should be noted that our body also contains some toxic waste and if it gets collected, it will create lot of health issues. Water helps in flushing out this waste. Apart from that, if water gets combined with fiber, it can cure constipation.
- Water helps you in performing better: If you thought that water is limited to health only then you need to think again. Water can help you a lot in performing better at work and at studies. The reason behind this is that proper hydration keeps you active and mentally stable. Not only this, water keeps you away from weakness, dizziness, fatigue and electrolyte imbalance.
- Water can help you in losing weight: Yes, you read that right. One of the 10 reasons to drink more water is that it can help you in losing weight. It is a scientific fact that many times in a day we think we are hungry, but in reality we are just thirsty. We just can’t differentiate it. So, you end up eating instead of drinking. So, if you are planning to lose some pounds, try to remain hydrated. Staying hydrated can also act as an appetite suppressant and you will end up losing weight without any efforts.
- Water can also help in fighting hangover: Hangover headache is the worst kind of pain and it becomes even more severe if remains for long time. If you are looking for simple and easily available cure for hangover, a glass or two of water is the perfect solution.
- Water is essential for living: The biggest and best reason for drinking more water is that you will die if you don’t drink water. As we mentioned in the starting of the post, water is the most essential thing needed to survive. And, if you are still looking for top ten reasons to drink more water, we would suggest that what’s the harm? It is free, easily available, tastes great and is also calorie free. Just drink a glass of water whenever you get a chance.
This was all about top ten reasons to drink more water. Do let us know if you have any other strong reason.