All About Acne
Acne is a skin disease also known as Acne Vulgaris. It is not dangerous but it can make you hide in your room unless you get rid of Acne. Acne can make you look ugly and bad. People think Acne appears only on Face, but the reality is, Acne appears on Face, Neck, Shoulders, Chest and Back as well. Acne can affect you in the age of 11 to 30 years, so it affects mostly adolescents and adults, but studies show that even people at age of 50 sometimes suffer with acne on rare occasions.
Cause of Acne
Our skin has got many pores which contain oil glands under the skin. These glands are connected to pores by hair follicles. Sebum is secreted from these glands which carries dead skin cells. When these pores get infected with bacteria and the area swells and slowly that swollen area develops a pimple.
Now when you know what acne is and what causes it, you might also want to know how to get rid of it. But before that let’s find out Types of Acne, Yes! Acne is of different types
Types of Acne
Home Remedies for Acne
You must have spent lots of money trying to get rid of Acne, Here are some easy and cheap Home remedies which will not only help in Acne, but will also help in making your skin more flawless and glowing.
- Add water and Apple cider vinegar in equal quantity and use it as a toner twice a day. See difference in just 3-4 days
- Apply Aloe Vera on your face or the area of Acne for 5 mins every adjacent day. If you have Aloe Vera plants, you can directly get the Aloe Vera pulp from the leaf as well. See difference in just a week.
- Rub Nutmeg (Jaiphal) on hard surface adding a drop of water to get some paste. Apply the paste on Acne, leave overnight.
- Add cinnamon powder with honey to get a paste, apply on the acne. Leave overnight and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Grate raw Potato and apply it as a mask on your face or Acne prone area for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix 2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice 2 teaspoon with 1 Teaspoon Honey, apply for 10-15 minutes, wash it off. You can use it every day. You can also directly use Lemon juice, only if your skin is highly oily.
- Grate Cucumber and use as a mask; keep it on for 20-25 minutes. You can also use Cucumber Astringent as a toner twice a day.
- Use tomato pulp on Acne leave for 10-15 minutes.
- I hope these remedies will help you get rid of Acne, and make your skin flawless, glowing and radiant. Do not forget to drop by a message.