It is very important to use Essential oils in an appropriate manner to get maximum benefits from it. Here are some Do’s and Don’ts for Essential oils that you can follow to get more effective results.
- Use few drops of essential oil in your moisturizer lotion as mentioned.
- Clean your skin before applying it on your skin.
- Keep oil in cool (room temperature) and dark place.
- Use essential oils under observation of a qualified aroma therapist if you are epileptic, pregnant, cancer patient, have liver damaged or other acute medical problems.
- Do not expose oil in the sun.
- Do not apply undiluted, absolute, CO2s or other concentrated essences onto your skin directly until it is mentioned.
- Do not apply this oil directly to your children below 13 years old.
- Do not drink, inject inside your body or apply at your genital parts.
- Do not keep oil near the fire.