Face Packs to Fight Skin Pigmentation
Everyone in this world wants to look beautiful and charming. No one wants any kinds of patches or spots on their skin. But, things not always goes as per your choice. The main part of your skin is Melanin. Melanin is also the pigment which is responsible for the color of your skin. Now, the amount of melanin in the skin keeps changing. If your body makes too much melanin, you would get starting darker skin and if your body makes less melanin, then your skin color become lighter. No, there are cases when these melanin gets damaged and leaves some patches on the skin. This phenomenon of patches caused by external factors by damaging the melanin is called Skin pigmentation. In this post, we are going to tell you about some face packs to fight skin pigmentation.
What causes Skin Pigmentation?
Before reading about the solution, we must know what the cause of the problem is. Now, there are many causes of skin pigmentation like:
- Heat: It is one of the biggest environmental cause of skin pigmentation. The cells which produces melanin are highly effected by heat or sunrays. So, it can be concluded that longer expose to sunrays can be the reason for skin pigmentation.
- Injury: There is always a slight inflammation left after filling of the wound. This inflamed area later results in skin pigmentation.
- Drugs: Many medicines causes skin pigmentation as their side effect.
- Diseases: Many diseases like jaundice, cyanosis also causes skin pigmentation due to insufficient circulation of oxygen in your blood.
- Stress: Extreme stress or depression can also cause skin pigmentation.
Face Packs to Fight Skin Pigmentation
There are many medical skin treatment which can help in curing skin pigmentation. But, there are also many face packs to fight skin pigmentation. The real beauty of these face packs is that almost all of them can be prepared at home with no efforts.
Milk and Honey Pack
Honey contains natural healing agents and milk consist of lactic acids and when these two gets together, they help in healing the skin by replacing the dead cells with new one.
You need: Half cup of Milk and 2 Table Spoon Honey
- Mix half cup of milk and 2 table spoon of honey.
- Stir the mixture and apply directly on the affected area of your skin. Gently massage the area in circular motion for about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow it to dry and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Use this face pack on alternate days to get quicker and better results.
Avocado and Milk Pack
Avocados are rich source of vitamin E, oleic acid and fatty acid. All these have great effect on skin and totally rejuvenates the skin. You can also try something else which is rich in Vitamin E as it helps the most in reducing skin pigmentation.
You need: An Avocado and half cup milk
- Mash the avocado to make a thick paste and add 3-4 tablespoons of milt to it.
- Stir the mixture and apply this pack on your complete face.
- Remove the pack after 20 minutes by washing it with water.
- Use this pack regularly to get that perfect glowing look.
Oatmeal Face Pack
This face packs to Fight Skin Pigmentation is effective in all seasons and helps a lot in getting a beautiful shinning skin.
You need: Oatmeal, 1 Tablespoon honey and milk
- Take the plain oatmeal and grind it into fine powder.
- Now take 3 tablespoon of oatmeal powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and milk to the powder and mix it well.
- Apply this pack on your entire face. You can apply it on neck too.
- Allow the pack to dry (15-20 minutes) and wash it off with cold water
Onion and Honey Pack
Onion is one of the best naturally available bleaching agent which helps in reducing dark spots. Honey helps in moistening the skin.
You Need: An onion and 1 table spoon honey
- Extract 3-4 table spoon of onion juice either by juicer or manually.
- Add 1 table spoon honey to onion juice and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the pack using cold water.
- This pack can be used once in a week.
Papaya is a very useful fruit. It tastes good and also helps in removing spots from body. It contains “papain” which removes dead cells from the skin.
You need: A fresh Papaya and a cup of milk.
- Grate the papaya to make a thick paste.
- Now, add 4-5 tablespoon milk to that juice to make even finer paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
- You can apply this pack three times a week for better results.
Apart from all these face packs to fight skin pigmentation, you can also go for Almond and milk face pack, Orange peel face pack, Sandalwood and rose water pack, Yogurt and oatmeal pack, Gram Flour and Curd Pack and many more. Just make sure you are applying the pack for at-least 15 minutes and are washing it with cold water. This was all about face packs to fight skin pigmentation. For any kind of query or issue, you can comment below.