High quality Air Purifier in India
Pollution is everywhere and making our homes pollution and dirt-free has become all the more important. We have been using water purifiers from years because we understand that we need to inhale clean and pure water. So does it is with the air. We can not control the air outside our homes but we can clean the air inside our homes with ease. So, using an Air Purifier at home has become a necessity.
In a country like India that is developing, with all the construction work going on everywhere and our struggles for a clean and green INDIA., expecting for a cleaner air is very difficult today, unless our struggle for clean and green India ends.
The cleanest atmosphere, room, or air can still be full of undetectable and sometimes visible particles and dust that could be injurious to your physical condition or even intensify a previously existing health issues. This is one of the major reasons air purifiers are a wonderful invention– as they decrease the amount of pollutants present in the air, which you will eventually inhaled.
In actuality, these cautiously planned out filters have been produced to significantly improve air quality by effectively eliminating the most damaging and troublesome particles present in the air. These air contaminants consist of- dirt, allergens, pet-dander, smoke and other environmental pollution that always seem to locate a way into your home or workplace. Using an air purifier will help generate cleaner and better air in your home or office, so you can avoid air quality-related health issues. They are used globally to develop clean environments, eliminate odors, gases, smoke and any kind of indoor air pollution.
About Air Purifiers
Even though Air Purifiers may appear like the latest innovation, air purifiers have been around for over 200 years. What initiated as defensive masks for fireman, air purifiers have now advanced the capability to guard you and your family against any kind of airborne pollutants. Not everyone can just pack up and move around to a less contaminated city. So, an increasing number of wealthy and even middle-class inhabitants are now on a lookout for alternative solutions to pollution free environment—and amongst the most well-liked are air purifiers.
Air purifiers are technologically advanced devices that are capable of cleaning the air in your house or office by removing impurities such as dirt particles (which includes PM 2.5 particles—the minute particulate matter that can root the maximum damage to human health), pollen, fumes and other irritants found in air. Air purifiers serve up residential as well as commercial requirements. Commercially air purifiers give out a variety of manufacturing, medical and business industries. Commercial air purifiers are nowadays used in schools, offices, bars, restaurants, food plants, hospitals, factories, and farms. Their aim is to usually supply unpolluted air; also a lot of companies have claimed that their air purifiers can decrease allergic reactions and asthma attacks.
How does an Air Purifier work?
With the aim of working efficiently and get rid of airborne pollutants, air purifiers make use of a number of technologies in functioning properly and carrying out the task well. HEPA air purifiers make use of a fan to draw air through the pleated high-efficiency particulate arresting (HEPA) filters and automatically locking in dust particles. According to a recent study, this is one of the most efficient types of air purifiers since; due to the utilization of fans, it does not create any ozone. On the other hand, you should pay attention that not every air purifier that relies on automatic filtration uses proper HEPA filters, so be sure about what actually you are paying for.
As an alternative to mechanical filter, or in addition to it, a number of air purifiers make use of electronic technology to overturn the charge of particles in the air. After that, they pass the charged particles back out to the room where they settle on your furniture, floors, and clothes. In this situation, getting rid of allergens from the room involves dusting and vacuuming the particles to avoid them from being entered into the air again.
Benefits of Investing in a High Quality Air Purifier
An air purifier has a lot of benefits for all age groups and can contribute a lot to make you a healthier person. The following are some benefits of having a high-quality air purifier –
- An air purifier is an invention that cleans and eliminated the air filled with contaminants. Some companies claim elimination of up to 99.9% of particles in the air of a home or business.
- Air purifiers can drain off second-hand smoke and even get rid of any smell in the air.
- Iconic purifiers are of a great help to people who have health problems that are related to air as they help in the clean-up of the smallest particles in the air.
- They also help in preserving room decor, defending furnishings, decreasing maintenance and housekeeping and even risks of fire from heating equipment are also some of the functions of air purifiers.
- If you love your fur baby, but your allergic reactions are too much to put up with, using a HEPA air purifier is a nice way to catch sneeze-inducing pet hair and dander. Run it at night in your bedroom to make you fall asleep.
- If you suffer from diseases related to air quality like Asthma, Bronchitis or COPD, then even your doctor would suggest you to get an air purifier as it truly helps with such health issues.
- People who snore a lot in their sleep are also recommended to use an high quality air purifier.
Why I chose Livpure Air Purifier
There are so many brands and air purifiers in the market, but I chose the best one – Livpure Smart O2 580 Air Purifier. Why did I chose Livpure? Well, coz I am smart … :wink so I chose the smartest and most reliable air purifier. I understand that investing in an air purifier is an expensive affair and it is important that you invest in a high quality air purifier. Because, you are not actually investing in an air purifier, you are investing in yours and your family’s health. So I knew that I must chose my air purifier wisely.
With so many smart specification of Livpure smart 02 580 Air Purifier, how could I choose anything else
- Wifi Connectivity
- Real Time Pm2.5 Level Display
- Mobile App Operated
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) – 20500 Cu Ft (580 Cu M/Hr)
- Display Room Temperature & Humidity
- 3 Layered Extra Large Filter
- Apollo H11 Hepa Filter
- Pollen / Smoke / Dust Removal – 99.9%
- 360° Air Inlet Design
- Mobile Device Control
- Reservation Mode
Be smart and chose the smartest Air purifier for your home and car.